Sunday, August 29, 2010

Excellent Local Source for Cigars

One of the nicest things about having public, face-to-face events is the possibility of something new showing up unexpectedly.  I was at the BOOT NIGHT event at the Redwing, and met a great, sexy and good-hearted man who just happens to have a business in San Diego selling cigars:


He's passionate about cigars, and will gladly talk your arm off if you have any questions or requests on the topic. 

I spent some time with him the other day, and found him to be intelligent, warm, knowledgable and charming. He and his boyfriend live right over near me in Normal Heights*. Don't be too surprised if he steps in and takes over the role of Julie the Cruise Director at some future FetishMenSanDiego events… He's that wonderful!

As I've said before, let's all support our local businesspeople in the fetish community. Keep your money local, and we'll have great choices available for decades to come!

I'm in the process of setting up a regular, monthly CIGARS, BOOTS AND BEER event on a Sunday afternoon each month, because the last few, similar events have been so superb. It's clear to me that there is plenty of local support for it.  I'll have more details soon.


*I've lived in Normal Heights for years - It's a pleasant place, but kind of discriminatory… I tried to join the Normal Heights Book Club back in 1995, but they wouldn't let me, because I'm not of normal height!  :->

No comments:

Post a Comment