Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Rental Becoming Available in Normal Heights


Note from Tony: I LOVE living in Normal Heights. Very, very neighborly. This is a screamin' deal!

From James Blair:


I have a 1100 square foot share rental in Normal Heights coming up. The relaxed, open-minded environment, that I have created here, welcomes Fetishmen or men in the leather lifestyle. 



The available suite is in my townhouse and has its own private floor with bedroom, bathroom, and balcony. 


There's a fireplace and garden patio -- perfect for BBQs and entertaining. Also, there's an in-house laundry, garage parking; Internet and cable TV-ready. 


Walk to shopping, restaurants and nightlife. Convenient to the 805 and 15 freeways, and mass transit. Ready October 1. I am asking $675.00 per month.



If you know of anyone, please have them contact me at (619) 990-0997 or erosfactor @gmail.com - Part-timers, Weekenders, and Travelers are also welcome.


Thanks!   James


No comments:

Post a Comment