- BearNight Dance at Numbers (first Saturday of the month). Run by Chris Vance. VERY well-established. Plenty of fetishmen show up. Tends to be jammed and cruisy.
- Harness Party at Numbers (second Friday of each month). Run by Cub Club SD. This means that it is endorsed by local fetishmen, and it's a Tribal event. Not a "dance" event - It's heavily social and friendly. A night for "leather men, porn stars, muscle daddies, tattooed guys, pups, otters, wolves, and cubs." Leather gear is highly encouraged, especially harnesses. Our own Mr. SD Leather 2010 Anthony crafts new, custom leather gear for folks in the corner.
- LL Bear dance party (third Saturday of the month). can be hit-or-miss, depending on who is producing that month. Any time that CubClub SD shows up, it gets really fun, really fast. Otherwise, it tends to be a typical RICH's event.
So, now we are being courted by Michael Mack and the crew at Spin Nightclub at 2028 Hancock St, down near MCRD. They want our business:
- Arrested Party at Spin (Second Saturday of each month)
I plan to attend their event on February 9th to check out the venue. Since Dangilo (one of the superb producers with Cub Club) will be involved, I KNOW that they are building this the right way.
That particular nightspot location has some nice advantages as a venue for events catering to our crowd:
- It's BIG.
- It's multi-level, with multiple places for demos and socializing.
- They are ready to deal with us, unlike some more jaded viewpoints at other venues.
I invite my brothers to ride-share with me.