Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Ropes, Knots, And Bondage Play Workshop

Wednesday, October 16, 7PM. Brought to you by Rob Ray.


ROPES, KNOTS, AND BONDAGE PLAY

That's Rob, at his best at HARNESS a few months ago.

Rob Ray (from the early days of Harness Nights at Numbers) will share his knowledge, expertise and brilliance on ropes, knots and bondage play this will be a talk and hands-on interactive!



Presenter's Bio:

I have been a leather man for the better part of 25 years.  My involvement in our community has not always been consistent. However, my passion for kink & play has been.  One of my favorite things is using rope & cellophane for bondage.  I started my passion for rope at an early age, when I was a sea scout. At the age of 12 I learned basic & advanced knots & that translated easily into bondage.  I am currently very interested in suspension bondage of all types.  I do not consider myself an expert by any means but I am willing to impart my knowledge & show some of my skills to our FMSD Group.  I hope to see some of you on Oct 16. Until then play safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment