Thursday, August 26, 2010

We're on Facebook Now!

Many thanks to Robert Black, who has been diligent and persistent in getting FetishMenSanDiego onto Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129619403750866

Any suggestions?


UPDATE: On Aug 26, 2010, at 7:57 PM, Tony G wrote:

I hope you don't use Facebook exclusively.

Heavens, NO!  

I am not on it and refuse to be on it. I hope you continue to send email messages. Otherwise, myself and a few others I'm sure are going to miss out.


I prefer email, myself.  I'm only testing to see what the reaction will be.  It's new technology, so I have to hold my nose and give it a try.  The problem I'm trying to overcome is, gay males like us simply aren't reachable through the old means any more. I can sit around thinking wishfully (as so many are still doing), or I can go way outside the box and master something new.  I'll be 55 in December, and I'm stubborn enough to resist the usual closed-mindset that I naturally develop as I get older.

So far, it's working. The new media IS where everybody went. Life continues to be a growth-process.

No comments:

Post a Comment