Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Folsom Street Fair is Coming Soon. Make Plans NOW!

From Hardy:  Hello men, I'm thinking about a trip to San Francisco for my first Folsom st event in sept, I would like to stay close to the action, any suggestions on places to stay, things to do and see. I would appreciate all comments

From Papa Tony: I suggest that you start with this article - It's still pretty relevant:

FOLSOM TIPS FOR NEWBIES


I can't recommend the Rodeway Inn at Ninth and Mission - It's noisy, due to bad acoustics.


Kimpton Hotels

Kimpton is offering 20% off at a select few of their hotels that are geared up just for those planning to un-harness their inhibitions at the festivals. 
Rate code: FETISH


Sir Francis Drake
Sir Francis Drake Hotel


Triton
Hotel Triton
  • Right at the gates of Chinatown. 
  • A celebration of the independent spirit of SF.
  • Around the corner from Union Square.


Prescott Hotel

  • Easy going elegance with classic SF Style.
  • One block from Union Square.
  • Postrio  Restaurant and Bar.


No comments:

Post a Comment