Thursday, January 16, 2020

Papa Tony's Farewell Party (Reminder 4 of 5)

Papa Tony's Farewell Party



Wednesday, January 22, 2020, 5-8pm
Prix fixe buffet for $25 at 6pm.
Beverages are a-la carte all night.

DiMille’s Italian Restaurant
3492 Adams Ave
San Diego CA 92116-2434

After hosting over 3.000 social events, this is my last one, due to rapidly-deteriorating health. My muscles no longer obey me, and I am VERY rapidly becoming paralyzed.

This event is my last opportunity for hugs and farewells from my beloved friends in the community. Let's rejoice that we have had so many good times together!

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0eGWZuqDGWuw9u

No charge for stopping by, starting at 5PM, for hugs and friendship. The restaurant is offering a $25-per-person buffet (which includes tax and tip) for dinner, starting at 6PM, if you want to stick around and exchange contact-information with the finest folks that I know.


This is a great opportunity to add true friends to your life. How do I know? That's how every event at this location turns out!

Reminders to follow in the days to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment