Monday, May 21, 2012

NEW KINKSTER ORIENTATION, THIS WEDNESDAY


As an extra bonus for attendees, I will be taking requests from men who want to attend big, glorious play-parties. These piggy and fun events are never announced publicly and directly (gotta keep them private), but I can get you on the list.  Just ask me nicely, and directly, in person, at this event:


-=-=-=- NEW KINKSTER ORIENTATION, THIS WEDNESDAY


Hosted by Papa Tony
Wed. May 23, 7-9PM

Do NOT be late - there is a lot of material to cover!

There are many men who are new to the local leather/fetish community, and they have a lot of questions.  I will be giving out tips on what to do, what to expect, what San Diego's calendar looks like for the rest of the year, and what plans I recommend making. 

I will also answer questions (where do I find boots cheap? How do I get my latex shirt repaired? Is there a local group for my particular interest?), all with the intention of helping everyone get thoroughly connected, excited, pleased and prepared for what is coming up.

Basically, Kinky Grandpa is spilling the beans on how you can have more satisfying fun in the months and years to come. I really, truly want you to have a great time with the rest of us. Think of this event as a big, warm hug with some very useful wisdom that you can use.  Right now, I'm adding between ten and sixty new FMSD members a week, every week. It's time to help everybody get acquainted with the good stuff that is all around us.

The benefit of this educational event cannot be overstressed - There are things coming up that you will WANT to be connected with. There are plans in the works that will be world-class and astonishingly effective. San Diego's Leather/Fetish gay male community is ahead of every city on earth in several wonderful ways, and if you didn't know that yet, you will be very happy to hear about it, and want to make plans...

I'm particularly qualified to host this event, because I'm thoroughly connected with all of the movers & shakers in Southern California. I have to be, in order to send out the weekly newsletter. I've also been part of San Diego's leather community since 1977, so I have the historical perspective to appreciate how great we've got it nowadays. 

It's all good news! Yay for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment