Compiled by spike tranc <spiket918 @gmail.com>
2. Don't touch someone’s kit without permission. These are like our toy bags-- you wouldn't grab someone's flogger from their bag without asking-- don't grab someone's polish/rag/brush/etc without asking first.
3. If you are a customer, pay attention to the bootblack at hand. A bootblack is not just "Hired help". They are giving you their attention, please do the same. Cruising the bar (it’s usually a higher seat and makes for a really good vantage point), or playing/being played with is acceptable and encouraged. Playing on the phone, is not.
4. If you are a customer, please tip. Bootblack supplies aren't free. 5-20 dollars is appropriate based on what is done to your boots.
5. Bootblack does not equal submissive. Please ask before doing any touching, fondling, or other “top-like’ activities.
6. Enjoy yourself. We love what we do and there’s nothing more satisfying than seeing someone fall in love with their leathers all over again.