Wednesday, October 31, 2012

UPDATE: Tonight and Tomorrow

-=-=-=-=- MEN'S DISCUSSION CANCELED -=-=-=-=-

Usually, we have the MEN'S DISCUSSION every Wednesday.  It has been CANCELED for tonight, due to excessive amounts of trick-or-treating and gorging on Fun-Size snacks. So.


-=-=-=-=- GEARED-UP SEND-OFF DINNER -=-=-=-=- 

I'm urging everybody to consider joining our own Leatherboy James for dinner tomorrow (Thursday) night. He will be heading off soon to Afghanistan for about a year and a half, and he wants to do something nice for the community before he goes. He is very idealistic about bringing back Old Guard values and protocols, and I wish that we had another fifty men like him. 

Join me in wishing him Bon Voyage, and safe return:



FLASHMOB DINNER


From: Leatherboy James

At 7PM on Thursday night, Nov 1, at The Range (1220 University Ave, in the same block as RICHS):

I will be eating dinner in my leather gear. 

If you are in San Diego and are a fetish man or a part of the San Diego Fetish Community, please join me for dinner. You don't have to sit at my table, or even know me yet. Come with your fellow fetishmen and have dinner in the gear you love. 

Just be in gear that won't be an issue for the public such as jock straps or chaps without anything underneath covering your behind. We have to be hygienic. 

The point of this is to make us visible. If we want to grow our Leather/Rubber communities, we need to be visible. If you are not a gear-centric fetish man, please come anyway, but try and indicate visually what motivates you with a hanky, or a pair of boots with jeans.

I'll be there rain or shine, but I hope I won't be the only one!


No comments:

Post a Comment