Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Upcoming Events

As always, check the FMSD monthly calendar-at-a-glance, which contains news about ALL known upcoming events.

Recent Articles


You really do want to read this - Eli and Aaron tell their stories.



The Biggest Gear Events in the History of the Eagle, Coming Soon


On Saturday, Feb. 2, at 9:30PM, there will be a massive, glorious gathering of men in gear at the Eagle. We are getting there early, to make sure that we will be in place to welcome the statewide gathering of the California B&B Corps after they complete their Formal Dinner.  I have assured these fine men that they will receive a uniquely San Diego-flavored welcome. I have promised them an ecstatic mob of joyful, diverse, warmhearted brothers in a Tribe that is on a rocketship headed for the stars together! Leather/fetish gear is just a frame for the picture within. Let's show them that our insides are just as wonderful as the outsides!
Two weeks later:

On Saturday, February 16th, we will be coming together again in MASSIVE numbers for the Mr. San Diego Eagle 2013 Contest. It will be at Queen Bee's, which is a public meeting-hall exactly one block north of the Eagle.

This photo from a previous contest shows the interior of Queen Bee's.

A whole team of us are warmly inviting our brothers to run for the title. If you have even the slightest interest, please contact me at papatony @mac.com for complete, all-encompassing support that will cover preparation, deeply expert coaching, a whole team of helpers, and ongoing support AFTER the contest, however it goes for you. Men of excellent character have great value for all of us, whether they have a title-vest or not. More details as they come in.

LA Leather Pride 2013: March 17-24

I wasn't pleased with last year's LA Leather Pride for 2012. I felt as though the original intent had gone off of the tracks. I fretted that there was no place for our younger brothers to gain a foothold. I missed that sweet, brotherly vibe that we can so easily take for granted in San Diego.

I'm quite optimistic that things are better this time around.  The team is different (I know a few of them), and they are getting back to basics. This a great improvement, and I plan to show my support:

LOS ANGELES LEATHER PRIDE 2013, March 17-24.
TRADITION: LOOKING BACK…MOVING FOWARD


Upcoming Events

Wednesday the 9th: 7PM - Tonight's Men's Discussion topic: "What are the things that I am most proud of in my life?" In the last month, the men who came together to share their deepest feelings in a safe, accepting environment have been able to share their darker sides. The ones who took the biggest risks came away with a feeling of relief, and were rewarded with new offers of friendship from men who shared their experience. Now, instead of being all heavy, we get to share what makes us joyful, and what we can finally acknowledge about ourselves, among friends who want to know us better.

Thursday the 10th: This is where the kink gets kinkier. There is a team of heavy-duty players who will be the featured guests at the Eagle during Red Hankies Night. I will be one of the team of brothers who have extensive experience with flogging, and we will each be allowing our inner Beast to walk the street all night long. If this intrigues you, then DON'T BE SHY.  Each of us can handle the most timid of beginners, or the hardest of hardcore. If you have ever wanted to be joyfully, supportively and thoroughly endorphinated without pain, then you cannot possibly find a better, safer or more affectionate way to find out more.

Friday the 11th: The HARNESS Party is here again, and I can't WAIT. When I show up, I feel like I am soaking in a brotherly culture of men who all want to find reasons to like each other. This monthly event is turning out to be a very accurate way to judge the overall health of our Tribe. It's social in the extreme… Not just a crowd of isolated, lonely individuals.  I wrote this recent review, and I MEANT every word. I predict that this one will be a big old swarming mess of fun, now that the holiday season is over, given that last week's BearDance at the same location had a line outside that reached the front door of the Crypt at the far end of the block!

Saturday the 12th: I will be out in the park, practicing my single-tail whip skills with a crowd of very friendly, fine folks who are dedicated to supporting each other. What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment