Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm Going to Be "Folsom Daddy" Again!

Thanks to several serendipitous events and good friends, I will be attending this year's Folsom Street Fair, arriving on Friday, Sept. 24, and leaving on Monday, Sept 27.

Being me, I won't just be attending events in a passive sort of way.  I can't do that.

As I have done in years past, I will be happy to be Folsom Daddy for the weekend, guiding fellow San Diegans through a fun weekend of pleasurable events and sights.  If you want to be part of a group that will explore the Street Fair, or a wonderful, non-sexual play party on Friday night, or window-shopping in the South of Market District, or find other excuses to bond as San Diego brothers, just send me a message at FetishMenSanDiego AT gmail DOT com and we'll get the plans together.  

Expect a lot of walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment