Sunday, December 29, 2013

Daddy Ron's Housewarming/New Years Eve Potluck in Otay Ranch

Tuesday December 31,  8:00pm until 12:30am:

Daddy  Ron's Leather family - boy jonathan, Daddy Ron, and Pup Nikita.

No plans for New Years? Now you have some! I want you to join me for a Housewarming/New Years Eve Potluck at my home in Otay Ranch. I am inviting my close friends as well as members of Bears San Diego, Fetish Men San Diego, and San Diego Fetish Brotherhood.

WHAT TO BRING:

(Use the first letter of your last name.)
A-K Salad/Appetizer/Side Dish
L-Z Main Course

Soft drinks will be provided for the entire evening. Champagne and sparkling cider will be poured just before midnight to toast the new year.

ADDRESS: 1477 Lavant Lane #2, Chula Vista, CA 91913

PARKING: Parking inside our neighborhood is by permit only. There is limited street parking available on Magdalena Ave. Carpooling is strongly recommended. We can shuttle people from neighboring shopping centers if necessary. (Please contact me to arrange this.)

GIFTS: This is optional... In lieu of gifts, I am asking that you consider a donation to Bears San Diego. This money will be given to the charities that they have chosen. (You can read more about them here... )

-Daddy Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment