Saturday, June 21 at 11:00am - 4:00pm
Whittier Narrows Recreation Area Group Picnic Area E2 (Corner of Santa Anita Ave. & Durfee Ave) South El Monte, CA 91733-4423
SCLG is an annual outdoor picnic gathering that is open to ALL leather, bdsm, fetish, kink, motorcycle and bear individuals and/or groups of all genders and orientations. The aim of the event is to provide an opportunity for these various folk to interact in a relaxed atmosphere, have fun and raise awareness about the size and diversity of the leather/bdsm groups within Southern California.
*BYOF&B: Bring Your Own Food & Beverages (non-alcoholic only). Feel free to bring extra food if you want to share! There will be grills heated up and available for anyone that wants to grill some food.*
Check the SCLG website for more information!
Please help us spread the word and send this announcement out to any and all relevant or interested groups/individuals!
~ Bring your own food. BBQ grills are available for use at the site.
~ Bring your own beverages (water, soda, etc. No alcohol.).
~ Games and prizes!
~ Shading, such as shelters and umbrellas are welcome and encouraged.
- Attendees must be 18 or older. Please, NO minors!
- Smoking is no longer permitted on park grounds (smoking is no longer permitted inside any LA County Park).
- No alcohol or drugs permitted.
- No solicitation.
- No s/m or b/d play at the event.
- No vending.
- No fundraising.
- Service or therapy companion animals welcome. No other biological animal pets, please. Please be responsible and clean up after your service pet(s).
- Leather and bdsm groups are welcome and **encouraged** to bring their club colors/banners and to provide flyers/literature about their groups. Let people know about your group/event!!!
- Please clean up your area at the end of the event.
*Attire: Most folks wear comfortable, casual clothing that you would typically wear to a picnic. Leather/fetish clothing is perfectly acceptable, as long as it is "street legal", meaning. Make sure there is at least one inch of clothing covering the middle of the rear. The basic rule of thumb is that, if your clothing covers less than what a skimpy bathing suit would cover, you may want to rethink what you will wear.*
For general questions regarding SCLG, e-mail: email@example.com.
Want to volunteer to help at the event? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Mistress of Activities for the event this year is Sister Fatty-Ma!