Thursday, July 26, 2012

Flog Fest 2012

Not from Tony: If you care about meeting up with the very best, most-esteemed flogging Tops in Southern California, this is the event to attend. Shad has been doing the necessary research to find the legendary Tops, so don't miss out!

8PM, Saturday, August 18, 2012
Mr. Southern California Leather 2012 Shad Cruz presents


FLOG FEST 2012
at Pistons bar, in Long Beach

Featuring Experienced floggers from all over Southern California.

Need a new toy? Flog vendors & producers.
Flog Swap! Bring your flogger to trade or sell.
$5 suggested donation. Proceeds benefit Ashram West.

I'll let Shad explain:

I am looking to bring together floggers from all over Southern California to create an event which I would like to see repeated on a yearly basis.  I'm calling it Flog Fest 2012.  It seems to me that almost everyone in the Leather Community has a love or a at least a curiosity about flogging...its drama, its variety, how well it integrates with other forms of play from bondage to play piercing.

What I'm envisioning is something which will look more like a play party than a fundraiser.  I want to have several flogging stations, low lighting, sexy music, no mics. Instead of a demo I want to recruit enough experienced floggers that while floggings are happening, the patrons have other floggers they can ask questions about tools and technique.  Maybe a workshop beforehand which will give the floggers time to mingle with each other.  As my title represents all of Southern California I'm looking to include San Diego, Long Beach, Los Angeles and Palm Springs so I'm reaching out to friends and friends of friends from all over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment