Thursday, February 7, 2013

Review of Inter-City Gear Night, Feb. 2, 2013

In the last 2-1/2 years, we have grown from a city that NEVER had actual "Gear Nights" to one that has them several times a month - Regularly-scheduled and impromptu. Best of all, these gatherings are affectionate, unified and fun-fun-fun.

On this occasion, we got to show our California B&B Corps brothers from San Francisco, Los Angeles and Palm Springs how we like to do things in San Diego.

I wrote about this event beforehand in my usual overly-dramatic way, but what I promised came true (except for the line outside - a conflicting event drew away a good amount of guys), thanks to our many, many brothers who wanted to show our guests how we are, when we are together.


I will update this article later on, when the photo slide-show is posted. My camera went dead at the very beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment