Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Upcoming Events

I'm doing a slap-dash newsletter this week. As ALWAYS, as soon as I am about to leave for a mini-vacation (to Los Angeles Leather Pride from Thursday through Sunday), my clients all pile on me, demanding to give me money for services rendered! Darn them!  :->

Recent Articles

I've decided to start recording my long, LONG series of talks on the topic of "How to Be An Effective Top". I have posted my introduction to the series: Part One: Being a Man of the Community. I will also start posting YouTube videos on the same topic as time permits.

Future topics are expected to be on such subjects as Seduction, Physiology for Tops, Preparation, and more on the Four Phases of Training a Submissive: Establishing Trust, Finding the Buttons, Training, and Going for the Gold.  There's quite a bit more!  Hint: Comments and questions keep me motivated to keep going in a timely manner.

San Diego Upcoming Events

The discussion was officially long over, and nobody wanted to leave!

Wednesday, March 20, 7PM. The Men's Discussions are succeeding at every level, and we recently completed the "Please Understand Me" series.  Now, we are beginning a new series over the next month or so: "Relationships: All Types".  Lots to cover, so don't miss any of them!

Thursday, 10pm: Yellow Hankie Social Night at the San Diego Eagle, at 3040 N Park Way

Friday, 10pm: Dress It Up/Strip It Down (Gear Night) at the Eagle

Saturday, 10pm: Underwear Party and Contest at the Eagle


Los Angeles Upcoming Events

(These are events that I personally plan to attend - Full events listing for you energetic younger folks is here)



Today onward: THE ART OF DRUMMER, at the Antebellum Gallery at 1643 N. Las Palmas Ave in Hollywood.


Friday, March 22, 7-10PM, The Assembly at Rough Trade, at 3915 W Sunset Blvd

Friday, March 22, 9PM-1AM: Maximus Cigar Social at the Eagle LA, at 4219 Santa Monica Blvd


Saturday, March 23, 7-9:30PM: Mr. Los Angeles Leather 2013 Contest @ Circus Disco, at 6655 Santa Monica Blvd.




No comments:

Post a Comment